Cooking recipes, cookbook
SIGHI-cookbook: low histamine recipes, also for MCAS and mastocytosis
This book is a low histamine cookbook with dietary instructions. In addition to histamine, histamine liberators (liberators of mast cell mediators) are avoided as well. It is therefore also suitable for persons concerned with mast cell activity diseases (MCAD): mast cell activity syndrome (MCAS), mastocytosis and similar diseases. It is available in English and German.
- Title: Mast-Cell-Friendly and Low-Histamine Cooking. Diet Guidance and Recipes from the Swiss Interest Group Histamine Intolerance (SIGHI)
- Issue: 1st edition, June 2015
- Author: Heinz Lamprecht
- Publisher: Pro Business AG, Berlin, Germany
- 206 pages, format A5 (21 x 15 x 1.3 cm)
- More than 180 recipes plus numerous variations
- With many lactose free and gluten free recipes
- Some recipes low in salicylates for bad days
- Healthy, balanced diet without problematic E-numbers
- Mostly recipes for everyday that are quick to prepare
- ISBN: 978-3-86386-934-2
Extract, look inside the book
Here you can browse the book (PREVIEW, shortened to a few pages):
Look inside: open extract (3.9 MB)
Where can it be ordered?
⦿ Directly at the publisher’s online-bookshop www.book-on-demand.de, shipping worldwide.
⦿ At this Website, page Therapie > Einkaufstipps (reduced price for members, shipping: Swiss domestic only)
⦿ In any bookshop or online-bookshop in many countries worldwide.
- Therapy > dietary change (elimination diet)
- Therapy > cooking advice
- Produkteverträglichkeits-Datenbank (product database for Switzerland)
- Allgemeine Ernährungsempfehlungen der SGE (Lebensmittelpyramide) (food recommendations of SGE, "food pyramid")
- Verträglichkeit von Nahrungsmitteln (compatibility of foods)