Books about histaminosis / histamine intolerance
Actually, all you need to know about MCAD can be found in the internet. However, it is sometimes more convenient to read comprehensive texts in printed form than on the screen.
Below you can find some ENGLISH books about MCAD or histamine. More books are presented on our GERMAN books page.
SIGHI-cookbook: low histamine recipes, also for MCAS and mastocytosis
This book is a low histamine cookbook with dietary instructions. In addition to histamine, histamine liberators (liberators of mast cell mediators) are avoided as well. It is therefore also suitable for persons concerned with mast cell activity diseases (MCAD): mast cell activity syndrome (MCAS), mastocytosis and similar diseases. It is available in English and German.
- Title: Mast-Cell-Friendly and Low-Histamine Cooking. Diet Guidance and Recipes from the Swiss Interest Group Histamine Intolerance (SIGHI)
- Issue: 1st edition, June 2015
- Author: Heinz Lamprecht
- Publisher: Heinz Lamprecht, Marthalen, Switzerland
- 206 pages, format A5 (21 x 15 x 1.3 cm)
- More than 180 recipes plus numerous variations
- With many lactose free and gluten free recipes
- Some recipes low in salicylates for bad days
- Healthy, balanced diet without problematic E-numbers
- Mostly recipes for everyday that are quick to prepare
- ISBN: 978-3-907306-02-4
Where can it be ordered?
⦿ Directly at the publisher’s online-bookshop www.book-on-demand.de, shipping worldwide.
⦿ At this Website, page Therapie > Einkaufstipps (reduced price for members, shipping: Swiss domestic only)
⦿ In any bookshop or online-bookshop in many countries worldwide.