Books about histaminosis / histamine intolerance
Actually, all you need to know about MCAD can be found in the internet. However, it is sometimes more convenient to read comprehensive texts in printed form than on the screen.
Below you can find some ENGLISH books about MCAD or histamine. More books are presented on our GERMAN books page.
SIGHI-cookbook: low histamine recipes, also for MCAS and mastocytosis
This book is a low histamine cookbook with dietary instructions. In addition to histamine, histamine liberators (liberators of mast cell mediators) are avoided as well. It is therefore also suitable for persons concerned with mast cell activity diseases (MCAD): mast cell activity syndrome (MCAS), mastocytosis and similar diseases. It is available in English and German.
- Title: Mast-Cell-Friendly and Low-Histamine Cooking. Diet Guidance and Recipes from the Swiss Interest Group Histamine Intolerance (SIGHI)
- Issue: 2nd edition, August 2020
- Author: Heinz Lamprecht
- Publisher: SIGHI, Heinz Lamprecht, Marthalen, Switzerland
- 206 pages, format A5 (21 x 15 x 1.3 cm)
- More than 180 recipes plus numerous variations
- With many lactose free and gluten free recipes
- Some recipes low in salicylates for bad days
- Healthy, balanced diet without problematic E-numbers
- Mostly recipes for everyday that are quick to prepare
- ISBN Hardcover: 978-3-907306-02-4 or 978-3-347-59507-1
- ISBN Softcover: 978-3-347-59506-4
Where can it be ordered?
⦿ At this Website, page Therapy > Purchasing community